1. Bond R, Lloyd DH. Randomized single-blind comparison of a evening primrose oil and fish oil combination and concentrates of theses oils in the management of canine atopy. Vet. Dermatol. 3: 215, 1992a
2. Bond R, Lloyd DH. Double-blind comparison of three concentrated assencitial fatty acid supplements in the management of canine atopy. Vet. Dermatology. 4: 185, 1994a
3. Bond R, lloyd DH. Combined treatment with concentrated essencial fatty acids and prednisolone in the management of canine atopy. Vet. Rec. 134: 30, 1994b
4. Griffin CE. Canine Atopic disease, in Griffin CE, Kwochka KW, Mac Donalds JM Current Veterinary Dermatology. Mosby Year Book, St Louis, 1993 p. 133
5. Harvey RG. Management of Feline miliary dermatitis by supplementaring the diet with essencial fatty acids. Vet. Rec. 128: 326, 1991.
6. Horrobin DF. Medical uses of essential fatty acids.(EFAs) Vet. Dermatology. 4: 161, 1993.
7. Lloyd DH, Thomsett, LR. Essential fatty acid supplementation in the treatment of canine atopy. A preliminary study. Vet. Dermatol. 1: 41, 1989
8. Logas D, Kunkle GA. Double-blinded crossover study with marine oil supplement containing high-dose eicosapentaenoic acid fot the treatment of canine pruritic skin disease. Vet Dermatol. 5:99, 1994.
9. Miller WH Jr. Scott DW, Wellington JR. Investigation of the antipruritic effects of ascorbic acid given alone and in combination with a fatty acid supplement to dogs with allergic skin disease. Canine Pract. 17: 11, 1992b
10. Bettger WJ, Reeves Pg, Moscatelli EA et al.: Interaction of zinc and essential fatty acids in the rat. J. Nutri 109: 480, 1979
11. Bonta IL, Parnhame MJ: Prostaglandins, EFAs and cell-tissue interactions in imune-inflamation. Prog. Lipid Res. 20:617, 1981
12. Miller WH, Jr. Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory agents in the management of canine and feline pruritus. In.: Kirk RW. Current Veterinary Therapy X. Philadelphia, WB Saunders Co. 1989 pp 566-569
13. Benedich A; Chandra RK. Micronutrients and immune funtions. Ann NY Acad Sci 87: 1990.
14. Michael G. Hayek, Robert J. Kearns et all. Effect of age and dietary Omega 6:3 fatty acid ratio on the immune response of Fox Terriers and Labrador Retrievers. Proc. 16th ACVIM forum, 533 San Diego CA, 1998